We are Fimo Health, a young startup from Cologne. We develop a data-centric solution for people suffering from fatigue as a result of diseases such as cancer or multiple sclerosis. Fatigue refers to a clinically relevant, massive exhaustion that can occur disproportionately to previous cognitive or physical activity. For our solution, we use a smartwatch and a smartphone to measure different parameters that influence the individual fatigue of those affected. We want to use this data to make fatigue quantifiable and visualizable and to be able to predict it at a later stage using machine learning.
- Extension of our micro-services
- Administration of our IT infrastructure
- Improve our existing architecture
- You have experience in Java or Kotlin
- You have worked with the Spring Framework?
- You have experience with AWS or another cloud service?
- Do you enjoy familiarizing yourself with new topics and finding solutions?
- You have already worked in a team in sprints or are interested in doing so?
- You are interested in using or getting to know exciting modern technologies?
- Studied computer science or something like that? Nice, but skills are more important to us and we also welcome career changers.
- A young, very motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Varied tasks with many creative possibilities and room for own ideas
- Modern working space in Cologne-Ehrenfeld
- Collaboration on a solution that can improve the quality of life of millions of chronically ill people
- Regular team evenings and team events (cooking, game evenings, GinTonic tastings, etc.)
- Tech-savvy environment
- Flexible work schedule and home office models
- Quite a lot of gifs and memes 😉
Made it this far 😲 and everything doesn't sound so bad?
Then send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!