FenX is a young ETH-startup based in Turgi (AG). We tackle the world’s energy and greenhouse
gas challenges by disrupting the building insulation market. Based on an innovative foaming technique, we produce high-performance insulation foams made from abandoned waste materials. The final products are fully recyclable, emit low CO2 emissions and are economically competitive. Join the green revolution and be part of team FenX!
You get deep insights into the first steps in the development of a tech startup. You become the right hand of our tech team and support in a variety of activities. You will be actively involved in fabrication and characterization of foams as well as in the support of the development of new hardware and procedures.
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) with a focus on Materials Engineering (University / Applied Sciences)
· Impact-driven person with a passion for innovation
· Team player, but you also love to independently develop complex solutions
· You see no problems, but solutions!
· Good presentation skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
· You like to develop new hardware and procedures
· English you speak fluently in word and writing, German is an advantage
· Valid work permit
· A young company with an open and dynamic corporate culture characterized by little bureaucracy and flat hierarchies
· Diverse development opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
· We offer you a positive environment, celebrate together the big and small successes, and are there for each other
· Flexible working environment - we focus on achieving our goals