FenX is a spin-off from ETH Zurich. We tackle the world’s energy and greenhouse gas challenge by disrupting the building insulation market. Based on an innovative foaming technique, we produce high-performance insulation foaming technique, we produce high-performance insulation panels made from abandoned waste materials. The final products are fully recyclable, emit low CO2 emissions in the production and are economically competitive. Join the green revolution and be part of team FenX!
We are looking for a key industrial project manager who can support us in the planning and subsequent realization of a scaled production plant.
- You are responsible for the planning and realization of a scaled production site
- You have the technical leadership of the future project team including resource planning and project management (quality, deadlines and costs)
- You take over the execution of basic engineering with the involvement of internal and external departments: Requirements management, concept development, process engineering designs, processing of P&I schematics, specification of equipment and components, cost planning, etc.
- You select the project participants and are responsible for coordination
- You are responsible for procurement of technical equipment and installation services. Later you are responsible for the execution of commissioning and handover to operations
- You are responsible for the compliance with costs, deadlines, and quality specifications of the project under consideration of safety, economic efficiency and availability
- Basic technical education incl. further education as engineer MSc FH/ETH in process engineering or similar
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the planning and/or realization of plant engineering projects; preferably in larger production plants (food, chemical, or building materials industry)
- You are experienced in developing concept/preliminary designs, preparing techno-economic analyses and detailed design documents incl. P&ID
- Knowledge of relevant national regulations and guidelines (incl. QHSE)
- Fluent in English and German
- You are familiar with common MS Office tools (especially Excel) and have an affinity for data analysis and evaluation
- Performance-oriented personality with high quality and cost awareness
- You can quickly and independently familiarize yourself with various tasks and react flexibly to challenges
- Professional demeanor, high level of confidentiality and good negotiation skills are a requirement for this key role
- Impact: young, impact-driven, diverse, and motivated Team
- Responsibility: Independent management of diverse tasks
- Acknowledgement: experience how your work directly contributes to reaching FenX’s mission
- 25 paid vacation days