Exmox is a Hamburg based AdTech company, building next generation performance marketing products. It is our mission to connect advertisers with their highest value users through our owned and operated products. We have created an innovative business model that focuses on rewarding users for testing and engaging with the products of our clients. We are proud to call some of the biggest mobile gaming companies our clients.
We’re in the scale up phase and are looking for ambitious individuals who are eager to contribute to our growth.
Are you ready to make an impact? Become part of our growing team and help shape the future of performance marketing.
- You drive the development of our new products in a modern tech stack, from MVP to global rollout.
- You manage the migration of existing user bases to a new technical infrastructure.
- You drive the process of optimizing our interpretation and execution of agile principles to achieve the perfect balance of effectiveness and collaboration.
- You are responsible for the continuous development and execution of our product strategy. This includes collecting and evaluating product and customer insights as well as working closely with UI/UX, development, marketing, sales and customer support.
- You play a crucial role in bridging the gap between business and development by ensuring the development team is aware of business dynamics that are relevant for our products.
- Together with the CPO, you shape the vision, strategy, and direction of our products and define, steer, and analyze the goals and operative metrics that drive our success.
- You capture a wide range of inputs to understand and prioritize this work by efficiently balancing business goals, user needs and implementation efforts.
- You work in a cross-functional team to shape the business model of our products and to identify its biggest risks and opportunities.
- You deeply know the problems and data that you're tackling through user research.
- You have profound experience as a Product Manager building digital products, preferably in industries such as E-Commerce, Mobile Gaming and Online Marketing.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with an interdisciplinary product and development team that delivers and maintains high scale digital products.
- You have good experience working with agile software development principles and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- You've conducted A/B tests and have worked closely with designers and data analysts.
- You have excellent discovery, business, analytical, data, research and troubleshooting skills to make the right decisions that will ultimately lead to a successful product.
- You are a persistent and solution-oriented person who always makes sure to get what is needed to maintain a highly efficient and focused product development cycle.
- You are an outstanding communicator across teams and hierarchies, comfortable with both writing and presenting to get alignment from a variety of stakeholders and to communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- You are structured, organized and results-oriented and able to balance and prioritize multiple projects while sticking to realistic goals and timelines.
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus but not mandatory.
We value rest and work life balance, we offer you 30 days of paid vacation days
We provide you with public transportation tickets
We support you in deepening your skills and provide you an annual education budget of 1.500€
Combine Vacation with work: we offer annual workation opportunities
- Gym membership - Wellpass
With Wellpass you can use more than 7000 Spas/ Gyms/ etc. in Germany
We offer monthly team lunches, daily fruits and vegetables and every beverage you could wish for
Benefit from flexible working hours and working from home
We are an international team of talented people with different cultural backgrounds
We have a big socializing area to make room for having relaxing activities within the working day
Wherever you work, we will provide you with your workspace utensils
Please note: this is not a remote only position, we offer you a flexible hybrid model here in Hamburg, Germany :)
We're just at the beginning of what's possible. We'd love to welcome you aboard our team.
This fits your ideas exactly or you're still unsure if it's really the right fit? Feel free to contact Julia and together we will find out. :)