If you are passionate about influencer marketing and vegan food this is your time to shine and help us get the word out about Every. You will be our main driver for brand awareness and building up influencer marketing as a performance channel with focus on NL (and BE, LUX).
- You build and maintain strong relationships with influencers and their managers/agencies in NL
- You identify new influencers and conclude cooperation and conduct negotiations
- You regularly carry out performance analyze and reports and draw conclusions from them and create recommendations for action
- Be responsible for Influencer Budgets, KPIs and performance
- You bring a performance driven approach to the planning of influencer campaigns
We believe, you'll be successful if...
- You have an affinity for social media and know trends in social media and influencer marketing
- You have worked in the field of Influencer Marketing for more than 1 year
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and can express yourself very well both orally and in writing in both languages
- You have a strong presentation skills as well as negotiating skills
- You are a team player, proactive, curious and open-minded
- You are motivated by performance and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are strongly connected in and around Amsterdam and have a knowledge about the local market in the NL
What's in it for you?
- The unique opportunity to be a part of a great adventure building a business and to impact people in making healthier food choices
- The amazing opportunity to work as our very first person managing NL and build things from scratch
- A high-energy office located in Kreuzberg, at the wonderful canal right at Paul-Linke-Ufer
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how people eat - forever.
- An attractive, competitive remuneration package
- Food, food and more food! You will certainly enjoy our mind-blowing, nourishing and healthy food and drinks. No brainer!
- Team events and amazing get-togethers with our growing influencer and food expert community
Operating in a unique setting with a distinct unfair advantage, we leverage +40 years of industry expertise and state-of-the-art means of production and combine it with the agility of a start-up to reinvent convenience food: We’re on a mission to make good* food accessible to everyone, everywhere and anytime.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to shape our company and drive explosive growth, apply! Working with us means taking ownership from day one and giving everything for our mission to make a meaningful and sustainable impact.
Please submit your complete application, including your earliest starting date and salary expectation.
🌈 Every is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.