Enterprise Bot is a rapidly expanding conversational AI technology scale-up company that has been providing advanced automation solutions to large companies worldwide since 2017. Our cutting-edge technology is trusted by well-known companies such as SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange), SWICA, Generali, and others to enhance customer contact, automate processes, and drive revenue growth. Our global team comprises over 50 highly skilled professionals from diverse backgrounds.
Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
We are seeking a talented Content Marketing Manager with a strong understanding of SEO and keyword research to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high-quality content that aligns with our brand's tone and style, while also incorporating relevant keywords and phrases to optimize for search engines.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics using tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, and Ahrefs in order to develop original content.
- Creating high-quality, SEO-optimized content for our website, blog, and other marketing materials.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Optimize content for search engines using best practices for on-page SEO.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop content strategies that align with our business goals.
- Adhering to our internal linking guidelines and contextually including mandatory internal links from content briefs into your articles.
- Providing regular updates to the marketing & management team with the work progress and next steps.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in search engine algorithms to continually improve our content and SEO strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience with SEO and content writing for SaaS product.
- Proven experience as a content writer, preferably with a portfolio of writing samples.
- Strong understanding of SEO and keyword research best practices, with experience using tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, and Ahrefs.
- Native or very high-level proficiency (C1-C2) in the German language is a must.
- Native or very high-level proficiency (C1-C2) in the English language is a must.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Interest and/or experience in AI and ChatGPT to be able to write technical and industry-relevant content will be preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and basic HTML is a plus.
- The opportunity to work with renowned brands and be part of an innovative team at the forefront of conversational AI technology.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment that encourages continuous learning and professional growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours and fun get-togethers
- The possibility of joining a startup that is shaping the future
Join us in shaping the future of AI for enterprises in our dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.