Enterprise Bot is a rapidly expanding conversational AI technology scale-up company that has been providing advanced automation solutions to large companies worldwide since 2017. Our cutting-edge technology is trusted by well-known companies such as SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange), SWICA, Generali, and others to enhance customer contact, automate processes, and drive revenue growth. Our global team comprises over 40 highly skilled professionals from diverse backgrounds.
Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
- Establish and integrate industry best practices for project management and related processes within the company.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans and technical content.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan, monitor progress, measure performance, and ensure resource allocation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for flawless project execution.
- Ensure on-time, within scope, and within budget project delivery.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships, including third-party vendors.
- Conduct risk management to minimize project risks.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document project needs.
- Demonstrated 1-3 years of project management experience in B2B startups or SMEs.
- Willingness to work in an early-stage startup environment and actively contribute to establishing project management processes.
- Proficiency in project management tools like JIRA and Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of ownership and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities.
- Effective organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Experience as a technical project manager for software is a significant advantage.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the generative AI or chatbot industry is a huge plus.
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A competitive salary and scope for further advancement.
- State-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.