At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered bots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We are a cashflow positive startup that has been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, Plug and Play, and the F10 in the past and is currently situated in the Generali Innovation Garage in Adliswil, Zurich.
Our current esteemed clients include companies like SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange), SWICA, Generali, and others with our focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch.
Spread across three office locations with headquartered in Switzerland, we are a team of over 50 super talented people of diverse nationalities and cultures. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
We are looking for young and smart recent college graduates to be a part of our team to build API and data integrations on our low code tool for our global clients and projects.
- Work with the integration teams at internal product & engineering teams
- Attend calls and translate conceptual system requirements into technical data and integration requirements
- Collaborate with team members to assist in the definition of project scope, deliverables, timelines, and develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Track and communicate the status of personal deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in computer science,information science, or similar
- Basic knowledge of Node.js fundamentals
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service
- The ability to have an impact on a fast-growing startup and innovative and state-of-the-art AI products and solutions
- A competitive salary and scope for further advancement
- A great environment that promotes open feedback and a flat hierarch, working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun