At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered bots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
We have been accelerated by Startupbootcamp London and F10 Zurich in the past and are currently situated in the Generali Innovation Garage in Adliswil, Switzerland.
Our suite of products include AI-chatbots (mainly for sales and customer service), email triage bots and an AI scheduling assistant. Our current esteemed clients include among others AfterPay, SIX Group, Generali Switzerland, Lings, SBB, HWZ, PwC Switzerland, Swica, GoAhead Group, LNER.
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- 2-4 years of experience in deploying and managing multiple servers
- containerization expereince using Docker and Kubernetes is madatory
- hands on experience managing DB technologies like Mongo/Redis/Elastic search
- hands-on expereince with CI/CD tools and configuration management systems
- experience in running & deploying node.js and python webservers
- experience in blue-green deployments is a plus
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A competitive salary and scope for further advancement
- State-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun