At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered bots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We are a cashflow positive startup that has been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, Plug and Play and the F10 in and are currently situated in the Generali Innovation Garage in Adliswil, Zurich.
Our current esteemed clients include companies in multiple domain across Europe & UK such as AfterPay, SIX Group, Generali Switzerland, PwC Switzerland, Swica, GoAhead Group, LNER among others with our focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
Spread across three office locations with hardhearted in Switzerland, we are a team of over 50 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
We seek an API Integration Engineer to be a part of our team to build API and data integrations on our low code tool for our global clients and projects. The successful candidate should be a hands-on technologist with experience in API integration ensuring that our services are shared effectively and efficiently both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Work with the integration teams at clients and internal product & engineering teams.
- Managing an API’s life cycle and being involved in integration, implementing, and testing REST & SOAP APIs and understanding documentation.
- Attend client calls and translate conceptual system requirements into technical data and integration requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to assist in the definition of project scope, deliverables, timelines, develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Track and communicate the status of personal deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Minimum 1-3 years of hands on experience in API integration and testing and working on low-code platforms.
- Proven track record in understanding enterprise’s APIs and processes.
- Ability to understand integration architecture and provide technical documentation.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment. As a member of our engineering team, you will be called upon to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-Trades. A strong ability to prioritize and focus is critical.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with the engineering team on integration and architecture.
- Proficient in English.
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development tools such as Jira/GitLab will be a huge plus.
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment.
- Eagerness to learn lots of new technologies.
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A competitive salary and scope for further advancement.
- State-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.