join us and drive the energy revolution
we are looking for an experienced legal counsel (f/m/x) who wants to be at the forefront of shaping the most innovative trading services for the short-term power market. as part of our “growth” team, you develop the legal framework for our partner and customer relationships and support sales and commercial objectives in compliance with laws and regulations in different European Countries.
provide solution-oriented legal advice
with your legal expertise, you
- support and drive our expansion and accelerate our sales cycles across Europe,
- provide legal advice on our trading as a service and related partner agreements,
- create contract templates for scalable sales processes,
- lead commercial and contractual negotiations with clients and third parties,
- advise on legal risks and minimise the impact of legal risks for the business and
- monitor and advise on applicable energy market laws and international conventions.
how you fit into the team
you want to participate in the transition to clean energy actively, and
- value excellent team spirit, start-up culture and creative freedom,
- have at least 3-4 years of experience as legal counsel,
- are proficient in legal drafting in English and German,
- optionally bring legal knowledge in the energy industry,
- have solid negotiation skills, a solution-oriented attitude, and a collaborative mindset,
- are interested in the power industry, power trading, and artificial intelligence,
- have a detail-oriented and structured way of working coupled with a hands-on mentality, and
- are a curious person with a good sense of humour.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits*
- flexible working model
- 60 days of remote work from anywhere
- home-office allowance
- referral bonus
- choose your favourite mobile
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- regular social events and holiday party
- free public transportation ticket
- free lunch & fruits and fair-trade coffee at the office
- 30 days of vacation
- optional relocation support
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
*all the mentioned benefits are adapted to our colleagues who don't live in Vienna.
we are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. For this position, we are open to considering remote workers from all over Europe and offering an attractive salary corresponding to your skills and experience.