join us and drive the energy revolution
do you want to be part of a growing team and bring stability to a rapidly changing environment? We are looking for an Administrative Expert (f/m/x) with more than four years of experience who wants to be the secret ingredient for our pleasant office environment in Vienna and who will support the accounting processes with outstanding accuracy and detail orientation.
maintain a workplace everyone loves
as part of our handpicked team of experts, you
- process incoming and outgoing invoices incl. invoice verification,
- keep track of all incoming payments and are responsible for the expense and travel reimbursement,
- prepare and handover all data necessary for monthly and annual financial statements to our external accounting and tax office together with colleagues from the finance office,
- plan, organise and run day-to-day office operations, making sure everything is right in place (from oatmilk in the fridge to team hoodies and mobile phones)
- take care of travel arrangements (booking tickets and hotels)
- administrate the company fleet in terms of maintenance and insurance
how you fit into the team
you want to participate in the transition to clean energy and
- value excellent team spirit, start-up culture and creative freedom,
- enjoy using and learning new software tools to reduce the manual workload and maintain a paperless office,
- are fluently speaking German and English,
- impress with your communication skills, accuracy, and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks,
- have a detail-oriented and structured way of working coupled with a hands-on mentality, and
- are a curious person with a good sense of humour.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits
- flexible working model - as this role is about supporting the office operations for the fellow enspis, you are expected to work from the office most of the time. We are flexible to meet your needs
- 60 days of remote work from anywhere
- home-office allowance
- referral bonus
- choose your favourite mobile and OS
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- regular social events and holiday party
- free public transportation ticket
- free lunch & fruits and fair-trade coffee at the office
- 30 days of vacation
- optional relocation support
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
we are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. We offer a salary that corresponds to your skills of at least EUR 3,000 gross per month (paid out 14 times per year). Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
GDPR disclaimer - we are storing the personal data of applicants for further processing of applications. After the recruiting process ends, the purpose no longer applies. After six months, a deletion request is possible unless the data is needed to guarantee and process claims under employment law.