join us and drive the energy revolution
you are convinced that flexibility is key for the successful transition to clean energy? we are looking for an experienced business development expert (f/m/x) who wants to be at the forefront of shaping the most innovative trading services for the short-term power market. as part of our “growth” team, you evolve early-stage ideas into strategic growth initiatives. you focus on cutting-edge intraday trading use cases like battery storage, vehicle2grid, virtual power plants, etc. your critical insights will be used for strategic positioning and business model decisions.
the future of energy is flexible
as part of our handpicked growth team, you
- drive our expansion strategy for new services, new partners, new regions, and new business models,
- work closely with our leadership team to develop a forward-looking perspective on our services,
- build multi-year business cases including market research, customer needs, market sizing, and long-term business projections,
- take responsibility for our existing and potential partners,
- represent our partners’ voices to fine-tune our strategy,
- detect trends and formulate strategic responses
- continuously work with your colleagues to improve our offering, and
- represent our brand at relevant events and webinars.
how you fit into the team
you want to participate in the transition to clean energy actively, and
- are passionate about the future of the energy market,
- value excellent team spirit, start-up culture, and creative freedom,
- have 5+ years background in business development, origination, or management consulting in the energy industry,
- are experts about Smart Charging and Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) topics,
- have a very good understanding of ancillary services,
- are optionally experienced with the EFET master trade agreements,
- show analytical, presentation, and communication skills,
- easily engage independently across the organization
- are fluent in German and English,
- enjoy solving complex problems independently as well as in a team, and
- are a curious person with a good sense of humor.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits
- flexible working time
- hybrid working model
- 60 days of remote work from anywhere
- home-office allowance
- referral bonus
- choose your favourite mobile
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- regular social events and holiday party
- free public transportation ticket
- free lunch & fruits and fair-trade coffee at the office
- 30 days of vacation
- optional relocation support
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
- continuous sales and industry trainings
all the mentioned benefits are adapted to our colleagues who don't live in Vienna.
we are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. For this position, we are open to consider remote workers from all over Europe and offer an attractive salary which corresponds to your skills and experience.
GDPR disclaimer - we are storing the personal data of applicants for further processing of applications. After the recruiting process ends, the purpose no longer applies. After six months, a deletion request is possible unless the data is needed to guarantee and process claims under employment law.