join us and drive the energy revolution
we are looking for a passionate senior software development expert (m/f/x) who wants to participate in building the most innovative energy trading platform on the planet.
redefine "automation" in energy trading
as part of our handpicked team of experts, you
- discover new ways to optimize our automated trading strategies,
- integrate deep learning technology in our automated trading core,
- become an advocate of resilience and performance in our platform,
- improve our infrastructure, core architecture and system interfaces,
- visualize data to monitor our systems and trading behavior.
how you fit into the team
you want to actively participate in the transition to clean energy and
- value great team spirit, startup culture and creative freedom,
- excel in at least one compiled language and speak perfect Python,
- background in computer science, physics, math or similar
- have some experience with web technology and databases,
- bring extensive expertise in software engineering practices,
- know how to design 24/7 systems and regard concurrency as fun,
- enjoy solving complex problems independently as well as in a team.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits
- hybrid and flexible working model
- 60 days of work from anywhere
- home-office allowance
- referral bonus
- choose your favourite mobile and OS - option to choose between Linux and Windows
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- regular social events and holiday party
- free public transportation ticket
- free lunch & fruits and fair-trade coffee at the office
- 30 days of vacation
- optional relocation support
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
all the mentioned benefits are adapted to our colleagues who don't live in Vienna.
we are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. We offer an attractive salary which corresponds to your skills of at least EUR 4,000 gross per month (paid out 14 times per year).
GDPR disclaimer - we are storing the personal data of applicants for further processing of applications. After the recruiting process ends, the purpose no longer applies. After six months, a deletion request is possible unless the data is needed to guarantee and process claims under employment law.
if you think you are a great fit, please reach out to us.