join us and drive the energy revolution
generating alpha is part of your DNA, and your minimum expectation is to outperform all other market players? We are looking for a senior augmented trading specialist (f/m/x) who wants to design innovative trading strategies with our software engineers and data scientists. We promise you don’t have to sit in front of 16 screens – two screens are sufficient because everything else is just so yesterday.
outperform all other traders
as part of our handpicked team of experts, you
- model the electricity market by implementing forecasting models,
- research data, signals and generate insights,
- identify and scout potential new markets,
- implement innovative trading strategies,
- jointly optimise trading performance with customers,
- raise demands that will lead to further features in our fully automated trading platform,
- apply SOTA machine learning/AI methods to improve our immense high-performance expectations continuously,
- validate your trading ideas with our cutting-edge backtesting framework.
how you fit into the team
you want to participate in the transition to clean energy actively, and
- value excellent team spirit, start-up culture and creative freedom,
- bring coding experience - preferably Python,
- have a background in mathematical modelling of systems,
- are passionate about automated trading,
- enjoy solving complex problems independently as well as in a team,
- and you are a curious person with a good sense of humour.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits
- flexible working hours & remote work
- choose your favourite mobile and OS
- regular social events and holiday party
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- direct access to public transport (2 min U6)
- free public transport ticket (Vienna)
- free lunch, fruits & fair-trade coffee
- 30 days of vacation
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
- referral scheme
- optional relocation support
all the mentioned benefits are adapted to our colleagues who don't live in Vienna.
we are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. For this position, we are open to consider remote workers from all over Europe and offer an attractive salary which corresponds to your skills and experience.
if you think you are a great fit, please reach out to us.