join us and drive the energy revolution
you always wanted to build the backbone of a fast-scaling company? we are looking for an internal client support expert (f/m/x) who ensures that all enspis enjoy a rock-solid internal IT infrastructure and working gadgets.
keep everything under control
as part of our handpicked operations team, you
- install and configure our Microsoft/Linux/Mac,
- set up and manage our in-house network infrastructure,
- design, maintain and manage Microsoft Active Directory,
- take care of our Microsoft Office 365 environment,
- set up and manage Windows 365,
- support our standard software (Teams, Outlook etc.),
- manage our IT assets and licences in SharePoint,
- carry out all client-relevant procurement.
how you fit into the team
you want to participate in the transition to clean energy actively, and
- value excellent team spirit, start-up culture and creative freedom,
- bring > 2 years of experience with technical client support,
- have outstanding experience with mentioned technologies,
- are fluently speaking German and English,
- have a detail-oriented and structured way of working coupled with a hands-on mentality, and
- are a curious person with a good sense of humour.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits
- flexible working hours & remote work
- home office allowance
- choose your favourite mobile and OS
- regular social events and holiday party
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- direct access to public transport (2 min U6)
- free public transport ticket (Vienna)
- free lunch, fruits & fair-trade coffee
- 30 days of vacation
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
- referral scheme
- optional relocation support
we are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. We offer an attractive salary which corresponds to your skills of at least EUR 3,500 gross per month (paid out 14 times per year).
GDPR disclaimer - we are storing the personal data of applicants for further processing of applications. After the recruiting process ends, the purpose no longer applies. After six months, a deletion request is possible unless the data is needed to guarantee and process claims under employment law.