join us and drive the energy revolution
you always wanted to sell something that makes a difference? We crafted our offering to be as easy to sell as possible (you'll be surprised) and are looking for a senior sales expert (f/m/x) who wants to play a key role in strengthening our position in Iberia. As part of our growth team you enjoy strong go-to-market support from both marketing and business development.
cold calling was yesterday
as part of our handpicked growth team, you
- sell to top energy corporates and asset owners in your region,
- establish relationships at eye level with prospects and customers,
- take full responsibility for the entire B2B sales-cycle,
- manage opportunities, your pipeline and close deals,
- work with your colleagues in trading to create irresistible offers,
- evangelise our vision at every touchpoint - calls/events/initiatives,
- ultimately win and retain satisfied customers.
how you fit into the team
you want to participate in the transition to clean energy actively, and
- value excellent team spirit, start-up culture and creative freedom,
- bring > 5 years of quota carrying sales experience,
- have competence in complex and solution-oriented sales methods,
- are enthusiastic when articulating technical and business value,
- enjoy developing and executing a comprehensive territory plan,
- are eager to leverage marketing automation strategies,
- bring perfect oral and written communication in Spanish and English,
- like to travel and to drive the sales cycle even on business trips,
- you are a curious person with a good sense of humour.
what's in it for you?
we believe in transparency and keep our colleagues updated on every aspect of our business. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of benefits
- flexible working hours & remote work
- choose your favourite mobile and OS
- regular social events and holiday party
- offsetting your private CO2 emissions
- extensive support of lifelong learners
- direct access to public transport (2 min U6)
- free public transport ticket (Vienna)
- free lunch, fruits & fair-trade coffee
- 30 days of vacation
- sustainable enspired merch
- the obligatory tournament football table
- referral scheme
- optional relocation support
- very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission
- ramp up schedule incl. training and certification for energy trading
- continuous sales and industry trainings
all the mentioned benefits are adapted to our colleagues who don't live in Vienna.
we are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. For this position, we are open to consider remote workers from all over Europe and offer an attractive salary which corresponds to your skills and experience.
GDPR disclaimer - we are storing the personal data of applicants for further processing of applications. After the recruiting process ends, the purpose no longer applies. After six months, a deletion request is possible unless the data is needed to guarantee and process claims under employment law.