Our vision is to turn every existing building into an active protector of the environment. We see ourselves as a partner for more energy efficiency and enable buildings to contribute to a more sustainable world. Our scalable solution ActiveEnergy reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions from 5-13% using voltage optimization. By combining innovative hardware and software, we unlock previously unused saving potentials. This lowers energy bills and the carbon footprint significantly.
We are growing and we need you in our team. Your motivation and expertise will be an essential part of our company and our progress. Our young and dynamic team is very international and our everyday life is mostly bilingual in English and German. The main office is in Berlin, but we also have salespeople in Norway and are expanding into the Spanish market. Let’s work together on the energy transition and become part of EnergyLabs!
We are looking for a technology enthusiast ready for a Startup IT career and focussing on application development as well as technology implementation.
You’ll be part of the team working on implementing Microsoft Dynamics for our business processes and integrating these into a customer portal.
- You contribute to implementing, testing and deployment of a MS Dynamics 365 Environment.
- You translate business processes into data models and implement these within MS Dataverse / Dynamics.
- You develop, test and deploy API calls to include external tools to the MS Dynamics Enviroment.
- You contribute to full stack Application (MEAN) development.
- You translate real world tasks into technical requirements.
- You document the developed software (detailed design, test and sourcecode documentation).
- University degree in a software development area
- Practical experience with MEAN stack develpement
- Practical experience with data modelling and transforming real world processes into databases models
- Practical experience with AWS
- Practical experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly CRM) development
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
Nice to have skills:
- Practical experience with other Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, Power BI, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Practical experience with unit testing
- Practical experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript)
- Critical Thinking
- We offer you a diverse job in an exciting working environment.
- Your package includes 28 days of holiday leave.
- You work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in its daily work and the impact we have on the environment.
- You can expect a collegial, humorous, and competent team, working with flat hierarchies. We communicate at eye level and with a lot of respect. Every thought can be expressed, and every question can be asked.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract after passing the probationary period. We are interested in your long-term integration into our company.
- You have a workplace in the office in Berlin with first-class technical equipment and a notebook suitable for your job.
- We also offer you the flexibility of home office and fluid working hours.
- We offer you support with job-relevant education and training, as well as conferences & events.
- Feel free to bring your dog to the office, we are looking forward to it!
- Urban Sportsclub-Membership
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application including salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Please send everything to Hannah Raehs.
EnergyLabs strives to provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every person who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, socio-economic status, origin, age, culture, religion (or lack thereof).