Our vision is to turn every existing building into an active protector of the environment. We see ourselves as a partner for more energy efficiency and enable buildings to contribute to a more sustainable world. Our scalable solution ActiveEnergy reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions from 5-13% using voltage optimization. By combining innovative hardware and software, we unlock previously unused saving potentials. This lowers energy bills and the carbon footprint significantly.
We are growing and we need you as a Werkstudent / Working Student Software Developer Embedded Systems in our team. Our young and dynamic team is very international and our everyday life is mostly bilingual in English and German. The main office is in Berlin, but we also have sales people in Norway and are expanding into the Spanish market. Let’s work together on the energy transition and become part of EnergyLabs!
- You help with the design and development of embedded system software and hardware end to end from concept until production.
- Firmware and Application-level programming including interaction with our cloud on device and gateway level
- Support and implementation of development projects to establish and/or improve new IoT devices, functions, or processes
- Creation and updating of architecture charts, process charts, and documentation
- Currently studying to be an Embedded System Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Software Engineer
- Expertise in Embedded Systems Development on microcontrollers (ARM, MSP Espressif, Nordic …)
- Experience in hardware-related software development using one of the following programming languages C, C++, Python.
- Familiarity with wireless protocols (e.g. Bluetooth)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German or English
- You work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in its daily work and the impact we have on the environment.
- You can expect a collegial, humorous, and competent team, working with flat hierarchies. We communicate at eye level and with a lot of respect. Every thought can be expressed, and every question can be asked.
- You have a workplace in the office in Berlin with first-class technical equipment and a notebook suitable for your job.
- We also offer you the flexibility of home office and fluid working hours.
- Urban Sportsclub-Membership
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application including salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
EnergyLabs strives to provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every person who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, socio-economic status, origin, age, culture, religion (or lack thereof).