The Endo App is developing a medical app for women suffering from Endometriosis.
We are looking for a senior full stack developer with focus on React Native.
You will be driving and leading the technical development of the Endo App. You will be responsible for fullfilling the requirements of the Product Owner.
You have great attention to detail and concern for clean code and security.
1. With the Endo app, you can use your IT skills to make a positive contribution to the health of millions of women. Sounds more exciting than customizing an order form in an SAP system, doesn't it? 😉
2. It won't boring. You will be involved in the development of mobile frontends to the deployment of AIs to the construction of scalable platforms.
3. We work agile, dynamic and are very close to the users (Agile Manifesto, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Nightly Builds).
4. We are open to new ideas and technologies, so as a developer you can really get involved.
5. We value further training and have budgeted for this.
6. You can work from anywhere in the world.
7. You will participate directly in the company's success via the virtual share (VSOP).
- Leading development of a iOS/Android Endo App
- Development in React Native and the Expo Framwork
- Integration of Backend APIs (REST)
- Using clean architecture and software development principles
- Integrated test Management and test automation
- Usability driven implementation
- Years of experience in React Native
- Experience with Security controls such as TLS, Certificate Pinning, Device Secure Storage, FaceID, TouchID, etc.
- Experience with error management such as sentry
- Knowledge of building continous integration workflows
- Source control in git
- Experience with Agile Project Manamgement such as Scrum
Nice to have:
- PHP and SQL knowledge, especially CakePHP4 Framework
- Remote Work
- Virtual Stock Option Program
We are looking forward to your application!