At EarlyNode we start, operate and grow B2B SaaS companies. But even the best software product doesn’t market itself.
We want to build Morning Brew/ Forbes for the SaaS Industry.
That’s why we’re looking for a full-time writer to greatly increase our content creation efforts.
- Write search-engine-optimized blog articles about SaaS, especially about product-led growth and product management.
- Include appropriate tags and links to other articles
- Proofread your texts with special attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure
- Prevent duplicate content by running your texts through a plagiarism checker
- Publish your articles via WordPress
- Ambitious, talented and interested in the Tech-Industry
- Excellent English spelling and grammar, with a proven ability to tweak style and tone
- Interested in working independently in an international, remote-only team
- Provide a portfolio of texts you have written
- You’ll have more fun in this role if you’re already interested in SaaS and surrounding topics − but not a must
We see SEO as our main channel, and not just as a nice-to-have. For the start, we are aiming at publishing multiple articles per week. The initial keyword research has already been done and you will get a list of keywords delivered. Once the writing is up-to-speed, you will have the opportunity to help with the research and planning for new content ideas.
Please provide a portfolio of texts that you have written.
Sounds interesting? Then please feel free to contact us!