We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Your mission at e-bot7
- High-level product strategy with our leadership by thinking through our mission, strategy, customer feedback, competitive landscape, and industry developments
- Collect feedback and input from internal teams (sales, QA, support) and from external clients and use that input to identify problems and opportunities
- Clarify requirements and write detailed user stories
- Prioritize development roadmaps
- Collaborate with engineering and design team to plan sprints, coordinate timelines, and remove roadblocks
- Define what success looks like for our products and features and how we can measure that success. Use that data to inform product direction as well as product revisions
What you need to be successful
- Professional experience either as a product marketer or product manager/owner
- Strong domain expertise in artificial intelligence and customer service
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar qualification
- Ability to work from ambiguity to definition, ruthless prioritization, exceptional communication, humility, and an analytical mind
- Outstanding problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex, ambiguous problems into actionable, defined plans and communicate them in a clear and simple manner
- Ability to say ‘no’ and explain why in a language the stakeholder understands
- Comfort in complex technical conversations and the ability to make quick informed decisions from those conversations
- Resourceful and a fast learner
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!