We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Build and extend interfaces between our various microservices
- Integrate external systems
- Scale up and distribute central parts of the application
- Harden interfaces against possible failures
- Stay up to date with the JS/TS community
- Learn about and experiment with new tech coming from inside and outside the JS/TS ecosystem
- Implement new functionality around using and managing our bot platform
- Improve existing user flows; build reusable components; optimize client application performance
What you need to be successful
- Professional experience building applications
- Advanced TypeScript (both frontend and backend)
- The desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Solid knowledge about git
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code
More reasons to join us
- As a part of one of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- Strong focus on your personal development and career progression with bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room, as well as 100% home office opportunities
- 100 days a year remote work from anywhere in Europe and your home country
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!