We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Build and improve the UI editor written in PureScript
- Identify opportunities to improve engineering practices across software teams
What you need to be successful
- You have frontend experience with functional programming language like PureScript, Elm, ClojureScript, or similar. We use PureScript and React in the frontend with a Haskell backend in a fairly seamless way. It's pretty awesome.
- You have at least five years of professional software engineering experience in any high level programming language.
- You seek ownership beyond your own work, and look to the product and company as a whole.
- You are a self-starter and internally motivated, with a strong desire to be part of a successful team that shares your high standards.
- You have great written communication skills and are comfortable with making big decisions over digital presence (e.g. video chat).
- You are comfortable with modern infrastructure essentials like AWS, Docker, CI, etc. You have basic but passable sysadmin skills.
- You are fluent with git.
- You instrument before you optimize. You test before you ship. You listen before you conclude. You measure before you cut. Twice
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- Free Friday (every two weeks) for self-improvement, trying out new ideas, and working on open source projects
- 100 days of working from abroad in a year
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
You can work remotely from anywhere in Germany or join us in our cozy office in Munich.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!