For our Zurich office, starting as of now we are looking for an intern supporting us in the Education, Professionals & Diversity team at digitalswitzerland.
🔹Do you want to kickstart your career in an exciting, mission-driven organisation that is leading digital transformation of Switzerland?
🔹Are you excited to develop your project management skills?
🔹Keen to gather experience on educational topics?
Join us and gain valuable experience within a passionate and dynamic team. The employment is on a temporary basis until the end of December 2023, with a monthly salary of 2’500 CHF.
- Support the Educational, Professionals & Diversity team on initiatives and projects within the portfolio
- Research facts, figures and insights for upcoming presentations/speeches/blogs
- Ensure the functionality and up-to-dateness of working tools such as Monday.com & Hubspot
- Planning and realisation of communication elements for the various initiatives in strong collaboration with the communication & marketing team
- Produce analytics and reporting on relevant tools and platforms
- Support with participant management of flagship events for digitalswitzerland
- Coordinate and implement events for our various communities
- Support on-site events across Switzerland
- You are a student or have completed a Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind with an agile, strong can-do attitude
- Are independent, efficient in your working style
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are comfortable to work with digital tools, and curious to learn more about the digital world in Switzerland
- You are fluent in English and German. Some French or Italian would be a plus
- You have a flair for communication and SoMe
digitalswitzerland is a Swiss-wide, cross-sector initiative that aims to strengthen and anchor Switzerland as a leading digital research and innovation location. The umbrella organisation, comprising both an association and a foundation, includes more than 200 members and partners from renowned companies, SMEs and startups, cities and cantons, decision-makers from politics and administration, technical colleges and universities, associations and NGOs.
We believe that by answering the following questions, we get to know you much better than through traditional motivational letters.
- Can you tell us about a book/article you have read that inspired you and why?
- What sort of impact are you looking to make at digitalswitzerland and how will you make it?
- How do you see technology evolving over the next ten years in Switzerland?
- Describe a personal or professional project that challenged you: why was it challenging, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?
We hope you have fun answering and we’re already looking forward to reading your responses! Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.