At decentriq we change how the world accesses data. We are a Swiss tech startup that focuses on confidential computing - that is computing on data while provably keeping the data confidential from all parties, including us. We leverage the latest advances in cryptography and privacy tech to build a cloud platform that enables companies to run analytics on unseen sensitive data in a privacy-preserving way. We define a new category of collaboration.
Would you like to build a revolutionizing platform, to be central to our future success, and to be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm and supportive teammates?
We are looking for a senior software engineer (>=80%, starting as soon as possible) to join our mission. The work location can be fully remote (+/- 4h CET) or in the Zurich office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building a secure system where confidentiality and integrity of all components is key
- Researching elegant designs to work around current enclave limitations (e.g. very strict memory limitations of 128MB) in order to enable large-scale data processing
- Owning new features end-to-end: from design, over development to deployment
- Delivering high-quality code which is ready for production
You will collaborate in a team of approx 5 developers, with backgrounds in areas of cryptography and low-level system design. You will be working with technologies such as Rust, nix/NixOS, Python, TypeScript, gRPC, Nomad, Consul, Docker, Jenkins, ….
- Master/Bachelor Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience in systems programming in C, C++ or Rust (We ♥ Rust)
- Experience in systems security and implementation best practices.
- Good understanding and experience in using cryptographic protocols
- Plus: Experience deploying production systems that run 24/7 and building the monitoring and alarming.
- Willingness to dig into low-level architectural detail
- Work on making the world a better place by keeping personal data private.
- Being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company.
- An amazing and fun team which is distributed over entire Europe
- Competitive salary.
- A lot of opportunities for self-development.
- TGI(F and/or T) drinks.