You can work from our offices in Berlin, Barcelona or Zurich or fully remote from anywhere based within Europe +/-2hrs CET.
Decentriq is seeking a hands-on Content Manager to drive and execute our content strategy to build our brand in Europe and globally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can develop and execute content end-to-end: from ideation to writing, editing and distributing the content across online and offline platforms and managing stakeholders.
Who we are
The most valuable data is often sensitive and restricted in how it can be used. Decentriq is an enterprise SaaS platform providing data clean rooms - allowing users to leverage data previously not possible. All this is done with guaranteed trust and privacy because of Decentriq's underlying encryption-in-use technology called confidential computing. Our technology is defining the new standard of data collaboration.
Would you like to be central to our future success and be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm and supportive colleagues? If so, we'd love to take you on board.
- You are responsible for Decentriq’s content strategy, our content calendar and tone of voice in different industries, especially media & advertising and healthcare
- You plan, coordinate, create and distribute content for us (blog, whitepaper, guides, press releases, magazine articles, interviews etc., technical whitepapers) to increase visibility, traffic and conversion rate (CRO) along the customer journey
- You coordinate internal and external stakeholders for the production of content, f.e. freelance content writers and our team, when developing success stories
- You identify trends and come up with new ideas for content for different industries and formats
- You track and analyze the right KPIs and create meaningful reports to better understand the behavior of our customers and followers and identify optimization potential
- You are responsible for our website content and management
- Planned for the next 6 months: You optimize our content and webpage for SEO, together with an SEO agency
- 3+ years of content management, content creation and copywriting experience in a B2B tech company
- You have native-level English speaking and writing abilities.
- Experience coordinating internal and external stakeholders, like freelance writers or SEO agencies
- You have experience in building up thought leadership and content that gives value to different target groups in each stage of the customer journey
- You craft clean and thoughtful copy and you can quickly grasp complex concepts and express them clearly
- You worked with marketing automation systems and CMS, like HubSpot, Ghost and Webflow
- You are proficient in copy best practices across marketing, video, and web copy
- You have a basic knowledge of SEO
- You have a hands-on mentality and pay close attention to detail.
A plus (not a must)
- Fluent in German or any other European language
- Experience writing B2B content for one of the following topics: data collaboration, data privacy, media & advertising or healthcare
- Saas industry experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or any relevant copywriting-related field or similar education
- work on making the world a better place by keeping personal data private
- unique opportunity to not just shape Decentriq business but the whole market of data clean rooms
- being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company
- an amazing and fun team which is distributed across Europe
- competitive compensation
- a lot of opportunities for self-development
You can work from our offices in Berlin, Barcelona or Zurich or fully remote. This means you can work from anywhere based within Europe +/-2hrs CET.
If you don’t check all the boxes, but are still convinced you’re the right person for this job, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV with your salary expectation anyway - we are looking for people and not profiles. We look forward to your application!