Our SaaS platform enables trustless data collaboration between organizations. Will you be part of our mission?
Imagine all data silos get unlocked overnight. Every startup founder, every data scientist, magically gets access to all data ever collected. What'd be the impact? Will this double world GDP in 5 years? 10? What if I told you we can already do this? - Elad Verbin
The most valuable data is often sensitive and restricted in how it can be used. Join us and make data useful while at the same time guarantee privacy by design. We leverage the latest advances in confidential computing, cryptography and privacy tech to build a cloud platform that enables companies to run analytics on unseen sensitive data in a privacy-preserving way.
Would you like to be central to our future success, contribute to the cutting-edge development of a revolutionizing and be a part of a team fueled by positive energy, enthusiasm and supportive colleagues?
Our infrastructure is a critical component of decentriq's ability to reliably deploy the product to our growing customer base. We are looking for a senior software engineer (>=80%, starting as soon as possible) to join our mission. The work location can be fully remote (+/- 4h CET) or in the Zurich/Berlin office.
- Owning the complete lifecycle of infrastructure development from design through deployment and operation
- Developing and maintaining infrastructure to monitor system health, availability, latency
- Support in managing releases to production
- Designing and building a secure system where confidentiality and integrity of all components is key
You will be working with technologies such as nix/NixOS, Nomad, Consul, Terraform, qemu/qboot and containers, Github Actions, Rust, TypeScript, Python, gRPC ...
Our development and deployment flow heavily use nix/NixOS. Nix is used as a development shell, several NixOS modules to build our reproducible VM kernel/initramfs and container images, a modified version of naersk for reproducible Rust releases, nix-ops to declaratively create Consul/Nomad configurations and to finally deploy to our cloud and on-prem infrastructure.
- Master/Bachelor Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and 2+ years of professional experience
- Good communications skills with fluency in English
- Experience deploying production systems that run 24/7 and building the monitoring and alarming
- Familiar with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform
- Familiar with building reliable CI/CD systems
- Experience with nix/NixOS (we ♥ nix)
- Plus: Experience in systems programming in C, C++ or Rust (we ♥ Rust)
- Plus: Experience in systems security and implementation best practices
- Work on making the world a better place by keeping personal data private.
- Being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company.
- An amazing and fun team which is distributed over entire Europe
- Competitive salary.
- A lot of opportunities for self-development.
- TGI(F and/or T) drinks and regular physical team events.