The most valuable data is often sensitive and restricted in how it can be used. Decentriq is an enterprise SaaS platform providing data clean rooms - allowing users to leverage data previously not possible. All this is done with guaranteed trust and privacy because of Decentriq's underlying encryption-in-use technology called confidential computing. Our technology is defining the new standard of data collaboration. If you want to be part of the journey, we'd love to take you onboard.
We are looking for a versatile Sales Engineer Director to be on the frontline of data clean rooms, combining a strong appetite for winning customers with a desire for strengthening Decentriq's core product. Your role is instrumental to our success as you are in the front seat where our product meets the business.
In your role you will work within the business development team to:
- build a playbook to convey the power of Decentriq capabilities in order to win customers in the Media space
- manage customer trials and ensure conversion to production license
- apply your creativity to work alongside users and empower them to unlock maximal value leveraging data clean room
- relay user feedback and identify product gaps that need to be implemented to succeed
- Love winning customers and delivering value for them
- Excellent communication skills, capable of establishing credibility and trust with users
- Experience of 5-7 years in Media-tech industry (AdTech, MarTech)
- Comfortable with common analytics language (SQL, R, Python)
- Excellent project management skills, capable to coordinate work spanning different customer teams
- Experience in a customer facing role is a must
- Proficient in English and in German
- Located in the vicinity of Zurich, Berlin or remote
- Work on making the world a better place by keeping personal data private
- unique opportunity to shape Decentriq sales engineering team in the Media and Advertising industry
- Being able to create, shape, and benefit from a young company
- An amazing and fun team which is distributed across Europe
- Competitive compensation
- A lot of opportunities for self-development
No need for a formal motivational letter. Just send your CV along with a few bullet points about why you're excited to work with us. We look forward to your application!