Crashtest Security is a cyber security startup located in the heart of Munich. We are a team of tech lovers, that makes the IT Security space interesting, even for non-techies. We are pioneering in the multi billion dollar market of automated vulnerability assessments (penetration testing), which is growing at over 25% annually. We are offering an innovative SaaS solution, which allows modern development teams to perform a full security assessment of the web application with a click of a button. With a strong client base, including Ottonova, Flixbus and Datev, we are now looking at the global expansion of our product and want you in our team.
As a Business Development Representative (m/f/d), you are the central contact person for our potential customers on the topic of securing their web assets. From Day one you will work closely with the Account Executive & Marketing Team.
These challenges are waiting for you:
- As a Business Development Representative, you will proactively approach decision-makers and security engineers of potential customers, arouse interest in the topic of web application security, and build relationships by phone and via other channels such as email and LinkedIn (social selling)
- You ask and understand the challenges of our target group and, as an expert, provide initial approaches to solutions as to what security concept with Crashtest Security can look like
- You understand the internal structures of our contacts and help them to position Crashtest Security within the company and with the management team
- You work cross-functionally with marketing colleagues on new content (e.g. eBooks, videos) and coordinate on common customer questions. You will work with your Account Executive colleagues to improve our conversion rates and agree the best way forward for each prospect.
- As a Business Development Representative, you have the chance represent Crashtest Security at a wide variety of events, both nationally and internationally.