Crashtest Security is a cyber security startup located in the heart of Munich. We are a team of tech lovers, that makes the IT Security space interesting, even for non-techies. We are pioneering in the multi billion dollar market of automated vulnerability assessments (penetration testing), which is growing at over 25% annually. We are offering an innovative SaaS solution, which allows modern development teams to perform a full security assessment of the web application with a click of a button. With a strong client base, including Ottonova, Flixbus and Datev, we are now looking at the global expansion of our product and want you in our team.
As a Customer Success and (Key) Account Manager (m/f/d), you are the central contact person for our customers and make sure that they have the best possible experience Using the Crashtest Security Suite. From Day one you will work directly with our customers helping them create secure web applications, enable churn preventive measure and leverage upsell opportunities. In this you will work closely together with the founders, the sales team and the marketing team.
These exciting challenges are waiting for you:
- Daily contact with our growing customer base, ensuring that their security scans are running through correctly and they develop a habit using our product.
- You will be in charge of renewing contracts, leveraging upsell opportunities and taking care of technical issues our customers might have.
- Strategic planning and hands-on implementation of exiting project, such as setting up a referral program or creating customer success stories together with the clients to keep expanding the customer base
- Minimum one (1) year prior experience in customer success / sales / business development for a B2B - SaaS business
- Extremely well developed people skills and not shying away to reach out to people
- As a Customer Success and (Key) Account Manager, you approach your tasks in a structured and careful manner and meet your deadlines - without exception!
- Your hands-on mentality helps you to quickly achieve set goals and you are willing to go the extra mile
- We are looking for a person that is willing to grow with us and learn more about topics that are not in your experience scope yet
- Excellent english communication skills mandatory, German communication skills are beneficial
Why join Crashtest Security?
- Freedom to build the marketing team at Crashtest Security and expand the business
- Attractive bonus program based on your performance
- Young, dynamic and driven team shaping the web application testing market on a global scale
- Potential participation in company success via employee stock option program
- Office in the heart of Munich and opportunity for flexible home office schedule
- Freedom to take responsibility for your area of expertise and quickly grow into a management role
- Regular team events and personal development days to boost your area of expertise or learn a completely new one
- Mac-book, fully equipped workstations, and other tech gadgets needed for your work
- Personal development budget of 1.000€ per year and it is up to you to use it for development purposes
- Attractive employe benefit programs, ranging from gym passes to contributions to your lunch