We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the construction industry, with the 3rd generation Explainable AI, that allows users to create a variety of AI use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Architect to drive our cloud strategy, architecture and processes.
- Design and further develop our (hybrid) cloud landscape to enable the development and production of scalable compute-intensive deep learning applications
- Use practices such as Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and DevOps methodologies to establish a green-field cloud architecture, later integrating IoT and edge devices
- Design and implement efficient development, prototyping, training and production processes for machine learning engineers
- Drive the implementation of operational and infrastructure requirements
- Enable Self-Service and MLOps-DevOps best practices for Software and ML Engineers
- Ensure performance, security, scalability, maintainability, reliability and reusability
- Be a cloud evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities
The technology will scale in public/private cloud across a rapidly increasing number of customers in multiple geographies, while processing and rendering large amount of data points.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science, IT or similar and at 3 – 5 years of experience in cloud engineering and architecture
- Expert knowledge in areas like IaaS, PaaS and SaaS (Google Cloud Platform / cloud-native solutions)
- Ability to provide technical leadership to multiple teams working using agile methodologies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of containerisation and the use of Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in designing, building and running scalable distributed infrastructure
- Familiarity with achieving GDPR compliance across a private and public cloud infrastructure
- Experience in architecting and implementing a good security posture for a large-scale infrastructure
- Professional certifications in any of the public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)e scale infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of CICD and SDLC best practices
- Excellent communication skills in English and German both written and verbal
Nice to Have:
- Professional certifications in any of the public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with the establishment of SLA’s and relevant runbooks for the smooth operation of a large scale distributed infrastructure across public and private clouds
- Experience with programming languages such as python or other scripting languages
- Experience in Cloud Database architecture, design and optimization
- Hands on experience with the following technology stacks - Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Terraform, GitLab CI, NoSQL Databases, Docker & Kubernetes, Kubeflow, DVC
Competitive salary + ESOPs
Become a part of a growing start-up with global ambitions.