Passionate about developing cutting edge AI solutions that will transform the global construction Industry?
We are building the first NO-CODE AI PLATFORM for the AEC industry, with the 3rd generation AI, that allows users to create complex use cases with zero coding at the frontend and neuro-symbolic AI under the hood.
As a part of this platform, we are working on a module that involves the use of neural reasoning.
We are looking for Deep Learning Engineers to implement state of the art techniques and create new deep learning models. With such an experience, the candidate will also be in a position to create cutting edge "Neural Reasoning" solutions to understand construction sites from visual and IoT sensor data. We will provide a unique opportunity to work on the 3rd generation Explainable AI.
- You will work on "Deep Learning" tasks, such as Object Detection, Instance Segmentation, Semantic Segmentation, Pose Estimation, Depth Estimation etc.
- You will build the prototype on real world data. We will provide the environment and tools through our platform to productionize it. We expect the candidate to have a balance of innovation and application perspectives
- You will gain experience in more advanced learning methods such as self-supervision and one-shot learning
- You will contribute to our overall platform and product developments.
You will work closely with and learn from the Founder/CTO, Dr. Krishna Sridhar, former Program Head of Autonomous AI (autonomous driving) at Continental AG and who earlier worked as a Post-Doc AI Researcher at a DARPA Project(US Dept. of Defense).
- MS / MTech in Deep Learning with 2+ years of experience. PhD is a plus
- Masters degree in Computer Science from a top university
- Hands on experience in Computer Vision topics such as Object Detection, Instance Segmentation, Semantic Segmentation, Pose Estimation and Depth Estimation
- Exceptional coding skills in PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Publications in top conferences (ICCV, CVPR, ICML)
- A thorough understanding of software design
- Evidence of being able to code from scratch in GitHub
- Additional experience in Bayesian Learning and Graph Neural Networks is a plus
- Additional experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Deep Learning is a plus
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Team player
- Fluent English
Competitive salary (INR 18L - 27L per annum) depending on the experience
+ Annual Training Budget