Location: Remote/Hybrid (Europe, ideally Berlin or London)
Package: €80K/year + stock options
ContentRadar is building the mission control for B2B Marketing teams all around the globe, to better ideate, create, collaborate, and learn in one platform. We are focusing at the moment on closing the loop of content creation and generating leads via content marketing. Even at our stage (pre-seed), we value kindness, curiosity, and playfulness.
Join our journey
We're on the lookout for a passionate and innovative Full-Stack Founding Engineer to join our dynamic team. You are comfortable with uncertainty and constantly changing priorities, so normal in the early-stage startup days, you love this environment and you thrive in it. As a foundational member of our startup, you'll have a unique opportunity to shape our technology, culture, and what the marketing tools of the future should look like.
- Bring your own self. Lead proactively the development of our full-stack applications, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Contribute to direction and execution. Collaborate closely with product and design to bring creative solutions to life, test, implement, maintain, and optimize them over time al.
- Deliver the tech chops. Drive technical decisions and be accountable for the performance and reliability of our platform.
- Help a nimble team thrive. proactively contributing with ideas (there are no bad ideas!!!) and code (build, make, test!!!), fostering an environment of learning and growth.
What we are looking for
- A kind-hearted tech enthusiast with a strong background in full-stack development.
- Proven experience in React.js, Next.js, Prisma&friends, and AI applications (OpenAI, LangChain).
- An entrepreneurial mindset, eager to take on challenges in a fast-paced startup environment comfortable with fast decision-making and uncertainty at times.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a love for clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
What makes it a good fit 🌈
- 😃 There is a lot to be built and tried out, sometimes successfully, sometimes not. Expect to be hands-on, and nixing features from time to time, too.
- 🤔 Experience with React.js, Next.js, Typescript, Prisma&friends, and AI applications (OpenAI, LangChain).
- 🥳 Making decisions together about the future of the product and company excites you.
- 🥸 You relish in the environment of an early-stage startup and like to try new things, sometimes out of your comfort zone.
What doesn’t make for a good fit 🙈
- 🙅 You want to manage a team from day 1. Given our plans, runway, and where the product is at, it’s unlikely we will grow the team hugely in the next year or so.
- 🙅 You are looking for established tech company compensation packages. There are not (yet) long lists of benefits, office perks, etc. However, we will discuss this in the context of where this company should be headed from a cultural standpoint.
- 🙅 A canonical team setup of a PM, a few engineers, some stakeholders, etc all shipping in a so-called agile way. Right now, it’s all about testing opportunities, making and breaking things.
🌍 We are remote-first, but based in Europe (GMT ±1 hour).
💰 We pay competitive salaries, regardless of where you live.
🚁 Regular face-to-face monthly sessions; definitely every quarter.
👩💻 Budget for your WFH setup, including a laptop and office space in Berlin.
📈 For early employees, expect a generous options package.
🏝 30 days (excluding public holidays) to take throughout the year.
We're excited to welcome a new team member who shares our vision for reshaping how B2B Marketing teams collaborate and do work. If you're ready to embark on the journey with us, we'd love to hear from you!
Interested? Apply now 👇
Send your CV and a brief note about why you're passionate about this role