Full-time – Berlin – immediate start
WELCOME TO COLORFUL CHAIRS
“We connect customers with brands.”
Together, we create content for well-known companies. It is important for our content to stand out due to its quality, authenticity, and the connection we build between people and brands. You will be in constant exchange with your international experienced colleagues and work on various and exciting customer projects with established national and international companies.
Our vision: to create honest content in order to be successful, to connect brands with people, and to orient them towards the future. For this we need you and your passion for content and editing!
- You’ll create search engine optimized content
- You'll be responsible for planning, managing, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing existing content as well as new content
- You’ll write creative texts packed with informative content and correct wording
- You’ll translate texts from German to English and localize them for different English-speaking target markets
- You’ll develop your own creative content ideas and content marketing strategies and present them in customer and team meetings
- You’ll research your content independently and develop your own ideas
- After the orientation phase, you’ll be responsible for your own projects
- You’re interested in current developments in the field of online marketing
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with a variety of industries and topics
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the fields of online content, SEO, and online editing
- You speak English at native level and have very good German skills
- You are a passionate writer and enjoy the combination of editorial work and content management
- You work well with customers
- You have a structured, independent way of working
- You enjoy open communication and are a team player
- You are willing to learn new things and think outside the box You have a special way with language and can write interesting, fun content that makes our customers’ target group smile
- Regular workshops for further learning
- Flexibility: Flexitime and mobile office possible
- Company pension scheme
- Paid BVG ticket after successful completion of probation period
- Family-friendly work
- Sports twice a week
- Cool team events
- Centrally located office in Kreuzberg
There’s a chair waiting for you in our colorful team.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Juliane from the Colorful Chairs team
030 - 7600 699 52