Would you like to work in an agile, interdisciplinary product team on a product built with state-of-the-art technologies (NodeJS, Typescript, NestJS) that has a great impact on society?
Cliniserve makes nursing better! We help to reduce the workload and improve the working conditions of nurses in hospitals and stationary care with our cloud-based SaaS solution.
As a Backend Engineer at Cliniserve, you will have a lot of responsibility and the chance to grow together with the company. We are a small team (17) with a strong culture that emphasises purposefulness, learning and ambitious goals, and we are sure you will feel very comfortable in our team from day one. Our office is located in Munich and we have a flexible home-office policy.
- Implement business logic required by new features in our backend microservices
- Build integrations to external software and IT systems used by our customers
- Contribute to software architecture and help other engineers design and build their solutions in a scalable and maintainable way
- Participate in decision-making about strategic technology choices regarding our tech stack and DevOps processes/tools
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Demonstrable experience in designing scalable and maintainable software
- Demonstrable fluency in TypeScript, NodeJS and MongoDB
- Demonstrable fluency in test automation
- Willingness to set ambitious goals and take responsibility for them
- Become a part of a rapidly growing company
- Work closely together with the founders
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths with a lot of responsibility and freedom
- An office in central Munich with a sunny roof terrace, coffee, snacks and table tennis
- Flexible home office policy
- Amazing work atmosphere and a culture that emphasises learning and well-being
- Regular team events and challenges
Join us in our mission to make nursing better! We look forward to your application!