Would you like to work with state-of-the art technologies (typescript, react, react-native) and have a great social impact with your work?
Cliniserve makes nursing better! We strive for societal impact by developing a cloud-based mobile application to reduce the workload of nurses in hospitals and stationary care.
As a full-stack engineer at Cliniserve, you will have a lot of responsibility and the chance to grow together with the company into a tech leadership role. We are a small team (16) with a strong culture that emphasises purposefulness, learning and ambitious goals, and we are sure you will feel very comfortable in our team from day one. Our office is located in Munich and we have a flexible home-office policy.
- Work autonomously as a part of our small and agile product team
- Implement new features and improvements to our software with state-of-the art tools and frameworks
- Build integrations to external software and IT systems
- Participate in decision-making about strategic technology choices regarding our tech stack and DevOps processes/tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience on production web development projects
- Demonstrable fluency in TypeScript, React and NodeJS
- Willingness to set ambitious goals and take responsibility for them
- Become a part of a rapidly growing company
- Work closely together with the founders
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths with a lot of responsibility and freedom
- An office in central Munich with a sunny roof-terrace, coffee, snacks and tabletennis
- Flexible home office policy
- Amazing work atmosphere and a culture that emphasises learning and well-being
- Regular team events and challenges
Join us in our mission to make nursing better!