Our Analysts are equipped with a genuine passion for helping start-ups grow. As an Analyst, you will work in a team with other highly-motivated individuals; collectively applying your knowledge of new technologies, business models, and market conditions to support recommendations for major business decisions.
We seek candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication and teamwork skills, the ability to conduct independent research as well as someone who likes to take ownership of their work.
In the Analyst role, you will contribute to a ten-week consulting project, with responsibilities including:
- Identifying opportunities and challenges relevant to clients
- Employing robust problem-solving skills to simplify complex issues
- Identifying relevant information sources and conducting extensive research
- Interpreting data and conducting comprehensive, in-depth analysis
- Presenting findings in a visually compelling and engaging manner
- Collaborating with team members and clients to consider all perspectives and find the most effective solutions
- The expected weekly time commitment is four to six working hours
- Currently enrolled at LSE, or an incoming student with a confirmed, unconditional LSE offer
- Ability to deconstruct problems and address them using both quantitative and qualitative analytical methods
- Ability to conduct in-depth, relevant research efficiently and independently
- Demonstrated capability to work collaboratively and reliably within a team environment
- Basic proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is expected
- Previous work experience is advantageous but not essential
- As a member, you would benefit from a diversity of events such as workshops, panels, and regular networking socials
- You would be automatically become a part of a casing group to practice case interviews
- The membership also allows you to be staffed to project – only members can participate in projects
We follow the guidelines of an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for a position without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.