Caplena is an award-winning Swiss tech start-up. It is *the* AI tool to analyze open-ended feedback, wherever it may come from - helping customers to get from texts to real insights, with ease and in no time. Caplena's vision is to become the single place of truth for feedback, where customer-centric companies go to understand the needs, wishes and pain points of their customers.
Having closed our first funding round, we're looking for ambitious personalities who are eager to roll up their sleeves and have an impact. You will become an integral part of our hands-on & fun team (17 people) and have a big impact on the future development of our company. We are fast-growing 🚀 with 140+ active customers in more than 16+ countries across a multitude of industries including some big names like eBay, Lufthansa and DHL. And we're just warming up.
We face a huge space of untouched opportunities in different markets, and industries as well as in terms of target audiences. If you're a highly motivated salesperson and hungry to unleash your full potential 🦁, then this is the moment. We're looking for a self-organized and data-driven personality, someone who wants to play a crucial role in our growth journey.
As our Account Executive (Europe), you'll be responsible for:
- Acquiring new business and driving sales in Europe
- Owning your end-to-end sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying leads, through delivering high-quality product demos, to successfully closing deals;
- Managing your rolling sales pipeline and overachieving your goals;
- Educating potential clients on our state-of-the-art AI solution, discussing business cases as well as creating lasting sales experiences for Enterprise clients;
- Strategizing and collaborating with our head of Business Development and our Business Developing Representative on achieving the company's overall sales goals.
- You'll be collaborating with Product, Marketing as well as Customer Success teams to achieve the best possible customer experience.
- Demonstrable hunting and closing experience in enterprise SaaS environments
- Affinity for Market research or Marketing Intelligence
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and German
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Upbeat team player with a strong work ethic and ambitions
- Exciting, growing product 🔥
- Quick & inclusive decision-making environment
- Driven & down-to-earth team
- Great office location, near Opernhaus, Zurich (close to the lake, and we have great coffee!)
- Team events
- Full-time; flexible working hours; remote or in the office Zürich
- 25 days PTO/year
- Competitive compensation & equity
If you're looking for a challenging opportunity, then search no more and join Caplena 🤝.
Start date: 1st of May, negotiable.