Bring! Labs AG
Bring! Labs AG

(Senior) Data Science Engineer (m/f/x)

Software Development

Hi there 👋, we are looking for a Data Science engineer to join us in our Zurich/Basel office. We have a 40/60 percent share between office and remote work, meaning that we get together in our office for a minimum of 40% during a month to foster our team spirit. For the remaining 60% you can work remotely within Switzerland and for 20 days per year outside of Switzerland. Because of this 40/60 share, you should be able to come to our office regularly. We support your commute with a “Halbtax” which gives you a 50% discount on train tickets within Switzerland.

We build the perfect shopping companions

Our vision at Bring! Labs is to simplify daily shopping for people around the world. Our “Bring!” and “Profital” apps are used in millions of households to organize daily shopping, discover new delicious recipes and find the best local deals.

We help brands and retailers reach their customers

We help our partners from FMCG and retail to reach out to their existing and future customers. We provide them with the most relevant advertising platform to showcase and promote their products at the right time: during the planning and execution of their household shopping.

About this role

You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.

The role includes the following:

  • Analyze and organize raw data
  • Build data systems and pipelines
  • Evaluate business needs and objectives
  • Interpret trends and patterns
  • Conduct complex data analysis and report on results


We have high ambitions and the vision to change the way users and customers plan and organize shopping. For this position we are looking for someone with substantial experience in Data Science or Engineering.

You are the right fit if you have:

  • Experience in data engineering or a degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
  • Strong Software Engineering skills and technical expertise with machine learning, data mining, and data analytics
  • Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Python)
  • Knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Adverity, Looker) is of advantage
  • Hands-on experience with SQL database design
  • Great numerical, analytical and statistical skills
  • Experience with Apache Spark and Hadoop is highly desirable
  • Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS) is a plus
  • Business fluent in English, preferably German as well
  • You are a resident of Switzerland


  • Hybrid working options, giving you the flexibility to work both from home and in the office
  • Freedom and flexibility in your work schedule, allowing you to work when you're most productive
  • The latest MacBooks/HPs, including a mouse, keyboard, and high-quality headphones for your work
  • An extra day off on your birthday because we think it's important to celebrate
  • A modern and attractive working environment in Zurich, Basel and Berlin with free barista-grade coffee
  • A commitment to sustainability, including mostly traveling by public transport and providing a Halbtax
  • Social events that bring the team together, including twice-yearly company-wide get-togethers and regular team events, all covered by us!

At Bring! Labs, we value diversity and inclusivity and welcome applicants regardless of nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or family situation. We also encourage applications from people returning to work. Join us and experience why working at our company is the coolest thing ever!

Updated: 19 hours ago
Job ID: 11832877
Report issue

Bring! Labs AG

51-200 employees
Marketing Services

Our vision at Bring! is to simplify grocery shopping for millions of people all over the world and to connect them with our partners from FMCG and retail.

  1. (Senior) Data Science Engineer (m/f/x)