Breathe Battery Technologies is a spin-out from Imperial College London developing a new class of battery management software. The company was founded in pursuit of universally clean air and a sustainable earth. Today Breathe is actively developing the technologies to improve battery safety, performance and cost, to support the electrification of our planet’s transport systems.
We create battery state estimation and control methods that provide deep insights into battery health. We use these insights to improve the battery and to provide great software products to the automotive and consumer electronics markets.
If you join us, you'll work on meaningful projects within a friendly team. You'll have the opportunity to achieve something great, and you'll be immersed in a dynamic, fast-moving environment in the heart of London.
You will form a core part of a budding Sales team at Breathe, working in a varied and wide-ranging role with primary responsibility for ensuring momentum in the sales funnel. Working in a small team, you will touch many additional topics in your role, including supporting with marketing, collaborative research and grant-funded programme proposals and legal document reviews.
- Building project proposals; defining project requirements, resources, timelines and costs, working closely with the engineering teams for technical support
- Maintaining and increasing momentum in the sales pipeline with active customer engagement
- Developing sales pipelines and workflows
- Understanding, analysing and communicating client decision-making structures and market dynamics to identify key decision makers and new opportunities
- Working closely with the leadership team to support sales lead generation
- Condensing & communicating product ideas within the business based on market learnings
- Completing new-supplier setup with our clients
- Sales and marketing collateral ideation and continuous improvement, working with and managing third-party suppliers as required for graphics, etc.
- Completing legal document reviews (e.g. non-disclosure & collaboration agreements), and working with and managing third-party suppliers as required for legal counsel, etc.
- Working with leadership and finance teams to develop grant proposals
- Managing and reporting on grant programme progress and outcomes
You feel at home in customer relationship management systems. You’re energised by meeting new people and communicating, but equally understand the great power of listening, You’re as comfortable presenting after PowerPoint crashes, as you were before. You value moving fast and do so wherever possible, but you take a long-term viewpoint to relationship building and have the patience and resilience to see-out long enterprise sales cycles. You believe the world can be made a better place, and you’re motivated to play a leading role in making it happen, working together within a diverse and innovative environment.
- Passionate about commercialising and selling technologies that tackle climate change and electronic waste
- A critical thinker, with an ability to prioritise based on high-level company goals
- Comfortable building processes where they don’t yet exist
- Willingness to get stuck-in building and developing workflows, processes, sales collateral and scalable sales systems that support frictionless client experiences
- Experience with customer relationship management tools is a plus
- Experience with automotive industry or consumer electronics industry sales is a plus
- A keen eye for detail, aesthetics and quality
- A team player with a proactive attitude
- Able to thrive in an innovative, rapidly evolving and scaling environment
- Kind and conscientious
- A small, talented and cohesive team delivering exciting products
- The ability to have a big say in how the company is run and where we are going
- Share options scheme
- 34 days holidays per annum including public holidays
- Ethical pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Central London location
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis