ABOUT USBRAINEFFECT is one of the fastest-growing mind nutrition start-ups in Germany. We envision a world that embraces mind nutrition and knows that feeding your mind is key to a happy and healthy life.
Our international team is ambitious. Together we are working hard to turn the food industry around with Mind Nutrition and make BRAINEFFECT the absolute Love Brand. How do we do that? By practicing what we preach: We are focused, put our full energy into our projects, but also know that sometimes it's healthy to just relax and have fun together. Mental wellness is not only what we want for our clients, it's also our top priority internally.
IN A NUTSHELLAs our (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager you will be able to take full ownership of Performance marketing channels, their development, growth in spend and generated revenue. You are working with BI and Brand departments to improve assets, tracking and reporting in a growing start-up with an international team. It´s a great opportunities to grow, learn, be trained and train junior members.
- You oversee campaigns across variety of performance markting channels, like Google, Bing, Meta.
- You are in charge of end-to-end campaign management, including planning, execution, tracking, optimization, and reporting.
- You develop and execute data-driven performance marketing strategies aligned with company goals and objectives, such as revenue, ROAS and new customer acquisition
- You stay ahead of industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities and optimize marketing efforts.
- You work with analytics tools and platforms to monitor campaign performance, identify trends, and generate actionable insights.
- You provide regular reports and presentations to senior management and report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- You continuously analyze website and landing page performance, work with other stakeholders to conduct A/B tests and implement CRO strategies to improve conversion rates and performance of campaigns
- You develop and manage performance marketing budgets, ensuring optimal allocation of resources and maximum return on investment.
- You monitor spending, track performance against budget, and make data-driven adjustments as necessary.
- You will collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as Design team, Developers BI team to align performance marketing initiatives with product launches, promotions, and improving reporting.
- You provide strategic input to support marketing campaigns and ensure consistency across channels.
- Proficient in German and English.
- Experience (3+ years) in performance marketing, especially SEA/PPC campaigns with the track record of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Extensive knowledge of performance marketing channels, tools, and techniques, including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising (bonus if experience with Native advertising).
- Proficient in analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics,) Data visualisation tools (e.g. Google Data Studio), excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Great communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset and the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Proven experience in budget management and achieving performance targets while optimizing return on investment.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing business needs.
- Experience with conversion Landing Page testing to optimize Conversion Rates.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in performance marketing
- We work in a hybrid mode (remote + office) and have flexible working hours.
- You can expect an onboarding plan with an agenda for your first week with us, regular two-way feedback meetings and a growth plan from one year period of employment.
- We offer a company pension plan and support you with an allowance of 15%
- We know how important recovery phases are. Every July and August, we work only 4 days per week - at full salary.
- We will subsidize your Urban Sports Club membership and lunch.
- We guarantee 100% ownership, 100% trust and 0% micro management for you and your work style.
- We work with Mindsurance - the first platform to offer scientifically proven mental health services from prevention to aftercare.
- We regularly organize company lunches, yoga and sports sessions and parties (outside of the Corona madness, of course).
- We offer really good employee discounts on our products.
- The best part: We offer our employees an annual "jobbatical" that lets you extend your vacation in the sun simply by continuing to work remotely.
- Submit your application.
- Get to know each other: In our first call, we want to exchange expectations and answer first questions. Furthermore, we would like to tell you more about BRAINEFFECT and our mission.
- Case Study: This might be the most fun part. We will ask you to prepare a short assignment and submit your results within a given amount of time.
- Meet your team-lead: Within a videocall you will meet your teamlead. Time to talk more about technical facts and the work within the department at BRAINEFFECT.
- Office Interview: Even though it is very convenient to meet online, we would like to invite you to our office and give you the chance to get to know us in person. You will also get to know Fabian, our CEO, who can also give you some exciting facts about BRAINEFFECT and holistic mind nutrition.
- Finally - Our Offer: We aim to finish the entire process as soon as possible.
You are still reading? Great, this might be the next fun challenge for you to dive in. Apply with your CV and let’s chat!