The following position is only available for students of the University of Saarland(UdS) or the University of Applied Sciences in Saarbrücken(HTW) in Saarbrücken, Germany.
Personal data processed by smart devices is being collected and then sold to sketchy third parties, often without our knowledge or consent. We develop a Plug&Play solution that will help solve this problem by allowing people to regain control over their devices. We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that privacy is worth protecting.
This is a general job listing for a Student-assistant(HiWi)/part-time position at Bitahoy GmbH. If you think that your background matches one of the positions mentioned below, simply send us your CV and we will contact you with further details.
- Data Scientist, Machine Learning
- Network-code Developer in Python or Rust
The only two hard requirements are:
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- ready to learn and take initiative
Below you can find a mix of possible optional qualifications, which we are looking for in a candidate. Those are optional and highly dependent on the matching position.
- Network management skills: In-depth knowledge of OSI/TCP IP layers,
strong understanding of LAN technologies like DNS, DHCP, Bridging,
- Prior experience in Linux, Red Hat Linux, Fedora and Ubuntu-based
development and Networking. OpenWRT and RDK experience is preferred but not required.
- Familiar with operation of management tools and network analyzers like Sniffer, Wireshark, tcpdump.
- Experience with React or similar Frontend development frameworks.
- Experience in working with network-protocol-related technologies such as WebSockets.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality software by writing clean code and leveraging test automation.
- Experience with ML programming frameworks like Tensorflow and PyTorch.
- Familiarity with concepts from statistics.
- Experience with a range of data analysis techniques: linear
regression, random forest, clustering, NLP techniques, supervised and
unsupervised learning, graph algorithms, etc.
- The chance to work in an innovative organization focused on one of the fastest-growing markets
- The opportunity to drive impact in a fast-growing company with mission-orientated colleagues
- Work in a diverse, collaborative and focused team in a newly renovated working space
- Full office or Hybrid (Partially Remote) as well as flexible working hours
- Supportive team structures and regular feedback
- Cooperation with research institutes and startup hubs.
- Newly renovated office space in a young and dynamic environment where professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested and you want to find out more about us, please visit the website: bitahoy . com