We offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
Globalization and digitalization, social and environmental impact, changing business models, the quest for competitiveness, the need for flexibility and responsiveness, etc. It is in this complex economic context - involving paradigm shifts - that managers must define their company's strategy and their need for operational excellence, regardless of their sector of activity.
As part of our Industrial Equipment and Manufacturing (IEM) strategy to strengthen the local presence in Switzerland, you will be part of our Zurich team that serves IEM clients.
- Work in a project team, under the supervision of senior members, to help clients improve and transform their organizations and operations
- Collaborate with colleagues from our global network to provide the best industry solutions to the customers
- Become a trusted advisor for clients in the area of Sourcing and Procurement to support them in developing strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, manufacturing, as well as fulfillment functions within the organization
- Seek to improve capabilities of the Sourcing and Procurement activities: implement best practices in sourcing and contract management, advise about spend management and supplier evaluation or recommend the latest technological developments in your area
- Perform impactful quantitative and qualitative analysis, document preparation, research and project management
- Continuously look to develop and strengthen your consulting skills
- Successful completion of a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, business economics or similar paired with a strong track record of additional learning and development activities (certifications, training courses etc.)
- Strong understanding of business, technology, and process implications in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions, Global Sourcing, Governance and Organization.
- SAP implementation lifecycle experience: project preparation, realization, Go-Live, Hypercare; know-how of S/4HANA strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP Ariba or other eProcurement tools
- Good configuration skills in the Source to Pay Business Process
- Business process knowledge (industry specific/cross-industries) and process design skills
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently, and to communicate with people at all levels in an organization
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application incl. your letter of motivation, CV, work certificates and diplomas. Please note that we do not consider applications form personnel consultancies. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact via phone 043 299 7314.