Since 2011 batterium GmbH is a german online brand incubator in the field of batteries and mobile power supply. In addition to our own shops we are represented on external platforms like Amazon or eBay.
For our team at our office in Belgrade we are searching for a Country Manager E-Commerce GSA for the german, swiss and austrian Market who is responsible for all matters relating to our onlineshop.
Together we are ready for more. Are you with us?
- You build up our online presence and manage all the content
- You conduct market research, identify trends and implement them for the onlineshop and the marketplaces
- You are responsible for the customer journey in terms of content and implement
appropriate actions to reach the maximum country-specific demand in line with
- You create reports and pay attention to your KPIs
- You support us in researching topics such as consumer behavior, competitors and legal issues
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar position, preferably
with an international online retailer
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of German at native-speaker level
- A commercial mindset and a solid understanding of online retail. You have a good
knowledge of the competitors and the latest trends on the relevant markets
- Desire to build something new and to be involved from the very beginning
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel); knowledge of Google Analytics is an advantage
- Determined, communicative, an independent way of working and a targeted hands-on mentality
- A pronounced sense of style and textual confidence
You can expect a permanent employment contract and a friendly working atmosphere with fun at work. We guarantee a detailed induction. During this time you will have
the opportunity to get to know your new job, our processes, us and our spirit
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your complete application documents with details of your salary expectations and possible starting date.
We are looking forward to your application.