Slow websites suck! Of 3.5 hours you spend online each day, 20 minutes are wasted waiting for websites to load. In your life, you will waste one whole year.
Join our mission of building a web without loading times to make all Internet users happier. Our product Speed Kit is the all-in-one page speed tool and accelerates 7,000+ websites worldwide, including market leading companies like BMW, Decathlon, and Carhartt.
Our world-class remote team uses the latest web technology trends to make our customer websites up to 4x faster and to improve the user experience for 200 million users per month.
We have so many exciting ideas for taking Speed Kit to the next level we are currently looking for further addition as a Full-Stack Developer (all genders).
As a Full-Stack Developer within our Speed Kit Team you will be working intensively on our product Speed Kit to achieve the best possible page speed optimization. You will constantly develop your skills and knowledge in web development concepts and web performance topics.
- Gathering of requirements & (further) development of new features of Speed Kit (TypeScript) according to our product roadmap
- Developing internal software tools for Sales & Product Integration
- Implementing and maintaining server-side services for internal & external use
- Testing implemented features (using Karma & Mocha)
- Implementing tracking plugins to collect real user monitoring data in the client's browser
Improving Speed Kit:
- Contributing own ideas to the discussion of upcoming product functions
The most important thing is your motivation to tackle new challenges coming our way each day and with that, to grow and keep on learning. We do not care if you have a degree, a professional education, or are changing your career.
Nevertheless, we would like you to have the following skills & experiences:
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of web development
- Solid knowledge of HTML & DOM manipulation
- Experience in project-oriented software development
- Interest in the technologies of Service Workers & Frontend Caches
- Basic knowledge of web performance best practices (e.g. critical rendering path, HTTP/2,…)
- Ability to work in a team & enjoy pair programming
- Curiosity & willingness to learn
- Remote-first: You can work 100% remote within Germany, if you want to
- Great colleagues: Competent and humorous team
- Flat hierarchies: The best ideas win, no matter who they come from
- Nice office: Work in the heart of Hamburg's Schanzenviertel
- Regular team events: Participate in our virtual team events (never mandatory)
- Pet-friendly office: You are welcome to bring a furry friend with you
- Personal training budget: we help you build your career and skills
- Monthly gym budget: the health of our team is very important to us
- You share your CV or LinkedIn profile with Nicole (via "apply now" or LinkedIn direct message) ✉️
- We’ll schedule a first phone call (max. 15 minutes) for a first get to know each other. ☎️
- We schedule a meeting to get to know each other ✌️
- We schedule a second virtual meeting to let you solve a task 💻
- If both sides are happy, we will prepare the contract 🤝🏽
- You join our rocketship 🚀
We are happy to get to know you.