Slow websites suck! Of 3.5 hours you spend online each day, 20 minutes are wasted waiting for websites to load. In your life, you will waste one whole year.
Join our mission of building a web without loading times to make all Internet users happier. Our product Speed Kit is the all-in-one page speed tool and accelerates 7,000+ websites worldwide, including market leading companies like BMW, Decathlon, and Carhartt.
Our world-class remote team uses the latest web technology trends to make our customer websites up to 4x faster and to improve the user experience for 200 million users per month.
As a part of our Frontend Team you will be working on multiple exciting products. For example our dashboard as well as our web extension. But also enabling customers & our Product Integration Team within configuration & administration process of their Speed Kit installations is another big part of our Frontend Team.
We have so many exciting ideas for taking Speed Kit to the next level, that’s why we are looking for further addition as a Senior Frontend Developer (all genders) in full time (40 hours/week).
Our goals & motivation are:
- Building experiences & helping customers configure, optimize & understand their Speed Kit installations
- Attractive & high quality presentation of Speed Kit & our company
- Identifying & implementing opportunities for improvements by cross-functional collaboration with further Tech teams
Client Dashboard, Web Extension & Company Website:
- Implementing new features & releases to help creating & maintaining a scaleable architecture
- Improving UI/UX
- Adding powerful capabilities to our Web Extension, helping users to find problems with Speed Kit & identifying its origin
- Identifying & implementing opportunities for improvements by crossfunctional collaboration with further Tech teams
- Mentoring colleagues through code reviews, pair programming & company-wide internal knowledge sessions
- 3-4 years of practical experience in developing complex web applications
- In-depth experience in using frameworks like Vue.js, React or Angular
- State of the art usage of Clean Code and SOLID principles
- First experience in the development of web extensions is nice to have
- Ability to work in a team & enjoy pair programming
- Curiosity & willingness to learn
- Working independently
- First experience in development of web extensions is nice to have
- Remote-first: You can work 100% remote within Germany, if you want to
- Great colleagues: Competent and humorous team
- Flat hierarchies: The best ideas win, no matter who they come from
- Nice office: Work in the heart of Hamburg's Schanzenviertel
- Regular team events: Participate in our virtual team events (never mandatory)
- Pet-friendly office: You are welcome to bring a furry friend with you
- Personal training budget: we help you build your career and skills
- Monthly gym budget: the health of our team is very important to us
- You share your CV or LinkedIn profile via "apply now" or LinkedIn direct message ✉️
- We schedule a first phone call (10-15 minutes)
- We schedule a virtual meeting to get to know each other (1 hour) ✌️
- We schedule a 2nd meeting to let you solve a task (1,5 hours) 💻
- If both sides are happy, we will prepare the contract 🤝🏽
- You join our rocketship 🚀
We are looking forward to hearing or reading from you!