Our client, a leading and fast-growing Corporate Finance/M&A advisor, provides corporates, private equity firms and other clients with full M&A services advising on acquisitions, dis-investments, buy-outs, debt advisory and raising capital.
**High-profile transactions, and a very positive working environment that allows for growth and rapid development, offer an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to
advance in their M&A career.
Management and execution of national and international M&A projects (buy-side and sell-side) in various industry sectors:
- Support and management of the relevant processes throughout the entire transaction, from preparation, contacting and due diligence to (contract) negotiations and signing.
- Creating exposés, information memorandum, management presentations, pitching, etc.
- Providing valuations and financial analysis via modeling during the execution phase
- Leading project management teams, including oversight on due diligence and client/buyer interactions.
- Leading client meetings and pitches; and providing strategic advice and proposals.
- Making sure running projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary.
Take an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals:
- Developing existing client relationships and building new ones.
- Development of target and potential transactions, both the buy and sell side mandate.
- Liaising with external counterparties (lawyers, PE firms etc.).
Be a mentor to team members and provide coaching to help them achieve their career goals, including:
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning, allocation and performance management.
- Support to the appraisal process, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Excellent academic credentials (Master’s Degree) from a top university with demonstrated quantitative skills and a well-developed knowledge of financial concepts and accounting.
- Significant execution and origination experience across all products in the field of M&A/Investment Banking (Deal-Closing & Hands-On Mentality).
- Access to a network of decision-makers and multipliers.
- A pro-active mindset to drive projects and transactions autonomously reasoned structured and analytical thinking combined with the ability to sell, strong financial acumen and quick understanding of complex topics.
- Entrepreneurial passion, hard-working and rigorous eye for details.
- Entrepreneurial and highly ambitious mentality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The German language will be a plus.
Our clients` culture is corporate finance with personality – They work to high standards but find time to have fun together too. Social events are the norm.
Do you want to be part of a passionate team of corporate finance advisors on a clear growth path? Then we look forward to getting to know you.