Our client, a premium corporate finance boutique with several offices in Germany and UK, is recognized as a leading adviser for medium-sized and growth companies looking for high-end advice and premium execution capabilities. Family offices, private equity and venture capital companies regularly use our services.
- You are responsible for managing several deal teams, supporting our Managing Director in leading internal transaction teams and acting with a clear clients-first approach.
- You accompany transactions from mandating to a successful closing and act as the central point of contact for clients and investors in the transactions.
- You coordinate the teams that accompany the operational implementation of the deals and always maintain an overview of all important aspects of the respective projects.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo, but actively design processes to ensure the most qualitative and efficient transaction process possible.
- You are responsible for monitoring the progress of transactions and ensuring that success is achieved in as many transactions as possible.
- You are involved in the development of the Digital Unit together with the management and actively shape the development of the entire area.
- You have at least 5-8 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Finance/M&A.
- You have excellent people skills and are able to effectively accompany discussions and negotiations even in complex situations and inspire your discussion partners.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong team spirit.
- You have excellent communication skills – ability to liaise with senior external clients.
- You have excellent people skills and can effectively accompany discussions and negotiations even in complex situations and inspire your discussion partners.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both in English and German.
Our client's culture is corporate finance with personality – They work to high standards but find time to have fun together too; social events are the norm.
They are collaborative and collegiate and never compete internally; only
externally and in pitches.
Do you want to be part of a passionate team of corporate finance advisors on a clear growth path to become the number 1 corporate finance advisor in the European SME market?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!