Our client is one of the leading solutions-oriented financial institutions in the DACH region and provides his customers with flexible, intelligent financing solutions (Corporate Finance, Surety & Guarantee/Credit Insurance, Factoring).
Customers are large corporates, medium-sized and family-owned companies as well as private equity funds.
For the further development of the region "United Kingdom", our client is looking for a high-performing and results-driven Senior Sales Executive (Country Manager UK), based in London.
- Represent the company in a professional & ethical manner.
- Manage & convert new business leads provided by the Market Management and generate own leads. Targets are companies with more than GBP 200 million turnover and private equity funds) in the UK.
- Develop business relationships with existing partners/clients and provide tailor-made financing products and services.
- You will work independently and on your responsibility.
- You will act as a negotiating partner with the management.
- Target-oriented cooperation with sales partners and brokers.
- Interact closely with other core functions.
- Provide accurate management information regularly.
- You have several years of sales experience (Corporate Banking, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets, Leasing/Factoring).
- You enjoy successfully selling products and services to clients in the UK.
- You are an exceptional communicator with great listening skills.
- You are outgoing, can inspire, enjoy getting to know new discussion partners and develop ambition in solving customer problems.
- You can successfully negotiate with decision-makers of larger companies due to your rhetorical and personal skills.
- Your high degree of initiative and open-mindedness toward innovations
characterizes your convincing appearance.
- You love competition and invest a lot of commitment in exceeding goals.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- German language is required.
In addition to working with a dynamic and successful team with room for initiative and growth, we offer excellent career perspectives, flexible working time models, an attractive salary package (Fix and uncapped commission structure + additional bonuses/incentives) and a comprehensive set of social and economic benefits.
You are planning to take the next step in your career.
Then we look forward to hearing from you.